The SMART printer only feeds cards but doesn't print.
1. If you use an non IDP certified adapter, the SMART Printer may move a card correctly but the printing or
the encoding functions may have some problems. You must use our certificated adapter.
The SMART printer doesn't print.
1. Check the connected state of the USB cable to the USB port on the backside of the SMART Printer. 2. Check the connected state of the USB cable to the USB port of your PC. 3. Check the operating state of the SMART Printer driver in the Devices ...
How to load cards on the Hopper.
1. Please open the Input Hopper Cover and load a card or cards on the Input Hopper as shown below. When you load a card on the Input Hopper, do not push the card into the SMART Printer or it may cause the card feeder to become obstructed, ...
The SMART ribbon has snapped
1. You can reconnect snapped ribbons together by using a piece of tape. 2. The reasons for a snapped ribbon are below. - Check the size and the surface condition of the cards you are using. If you use a defective card, the ribbon may snap or ...
The SMART printer will not move or accept card.
1. Check the card thickness control lever and adjust it to the current card's thickness. 2. Check the contaminated state of the Hopper Roller and clean it. When the Hopper Roller is contaminated, the SMART Printer may be unable to move ...
Can't turn on the SMART printer using the LED button on the front panel
1. Check the main power switch on the backside of the SMART Printer (Press the switch " | ") 2. Check the connected state of the power cable on the backside of the SMART Printer. 3. Check the connected state of the power code, adapter and the ...