1. Check the connected state of the USB cable to the USB port on the backside of the SMART Printer.
2. Check the connected state of the USB cable to the USB port of your PC.
3. Check the operating state of the SMART Printer driver in the Devices and
Printers of the Control Panel. The operating state must be on-line or ready
(The icon of the SMART Printer driver must be invoked).
4. Please connect to another USB port in your PC.
5. If this fault continues, please reinstall the SMART Printer driver.
6. If you want to use an external USB HUB for the SMART Printer, you must use an external
USB HUB which has a power supplier.