Can't turn on the SMART printer using the LED button on the front panel
1. Check the main power switch on the backside of the SMART Printer (Press the switch " | ")
2. Check the connected state of the power cable on the backside of the SMART Printer.
3. Check the connected state of the power code, adapter and the electric outlet.
4. Check the adapter connected to the SMART Printer. We recommend you to use our certificated adapter. Using a non-IDP power adapter will cause inconsistent problems and will void your warranty
The SMART printer doesn't print.
1. Check the connected state of the USB cable to the USB port on the backside of the SMART Printer. 2. Check the connected state of the USB cable to the USB port of your PC. 3. Check the operating state of the SMART Printer driver in the Devices ...
The SMART printer only feeds cards but doesn't print.
1. If you use an non IDP certified adapter, the SMART Printer may move a card correctly but the printing or the encoding functions may have some problems. You must use our certificated adapter.
The SMART printer will not move or accept card.
1. Check the card thickness control lever and adjust it to the current card's thickness. 2. Check the contaminated state of the Hopper Roller and clean it. When the Hopper Roller is contaminated, the SMART Printer may be unable to move ...
When printing on both sides of the card, the SMART printer will not flip the card.
1. SMART-51D, 50D, 31D & 30D are made by attaching a flipper onto a SMART Printer, so you have to keep the flipper horizontal with the printer. When an error occurs while a card is being moved to or from a flipper, you can adjust the flipper ...
Installing your Smart/Solid Series printer ribbon and ribbon placement
The most common support call that we receive for the Smart/Solid 30/50, 31/51 Series printers is due to incorrect ribbon placement in the cartridge. If the RFID tag is in the incorrect location the printer is unable to verify it, thus it believes ...